Saturday, June 1, 2013

Crafting A Little Early

Good Morning Friends,
   Yesterday I was having a blue day so I thought I would do some crafting to lift my spirits! My dd and I had been to Hobby Lobby a few days ago and I had picked up a few Halloween decorations so that is where I began.
    I spent the afternoon putting this one together and I actually put together a second one too but no pictures yet! I needed a few more items to finish this one off. I do think it is a good start even though Halloween is a long ways away I didn't care I just wanted to make something just for fun. This is a  Tim Holtz configuration box.
    Have a good Saturday!

http://www.answerischoco.com/2013/05/bff-open-house-link-party-107.html
http://www.itsoverflowing.com/2013/06/share-your-creativity-80/



3 comments:

Angela said...

Great job!! Never to early to do something that makes us smile. I have been working on witches and Santas for my fall craft show already. Have a great weekend
Angela

My Colonial Home said...

Oh how cute!
Karen

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Love this and I have to agree with Robin, loving the Christmas countdown clock too. Wanted to let you know I'm featuring this when my link party opens up tonight. Thanks for sharing!