Monday, June 25, 2012

More home improvments

 Well our decorating journey is continuing. Today they put down some new tile in front of the fireplace. We are going to build a new fireplace in front of the old one because I do not love the bricks that are on this one. The tile are a lighter color than the picture shows but when the grout is in.
  This is how the floor looks now that they are done. All the molding is complete too. So Thursday I am hoping they are done so I can move the furniture into place. Why does it seem like things have been so slow???? I will share more in a few days when they are finished!!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

The floor is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished fireplace.

ohiofarmgirl said...

Thank you...I cant wait till dh starts. I hope he slows down soon.

Angela said...

You must be so excited. Love the tile and your floor is beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Angela

Unknown said...

Wonderful.
Loving' the flooring.
Can't wait to see more.
Tam

Sue said...

Your reno sure is coming along nicely. The floor is very pretty! I would love to have hard woods throughout our home. :-) Sue