Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A quiet Walk Through the Garden!

 First, Dear Friend,  I would like to thank you for sticking with me through this difficult time. Mom is still very weak but continues to be in very little pain and that is such a blessing! Thank you so much for your prayers!
  I have not had any time for make-overs but I have a few more pictures of the gardens that I thought you might enjoy. We are still busy with softball games for one more week so...enjoy the pictures!
A walk down the sidewalk past the frog pond.
A new area to rest and rejuvenate.
A new addition to the garden.
Another new addition to the garden...he was just too cute!
A walk down the driveway!
 Well, this is it for today but tomorrow I will show you the pictures of my front porch all decked out for summer. Again, we covet your prayers for our Mother.

4 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you for a lovely tour. Continued prayers for you, your mother and family.

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Pretty peaceful Gardens~
thinking of you & your Mother often~ always in my prayers~
Teresa

Robin said...

Thanks for sharing your garden. Prayers and well wishes for you and your family continue.

Plain Ol' Vanilla said...

Your garden is so lovely. I'm sure I would love to sit a spell under the shade trees and enjoy the freshness and beauty you've created there.

Praying for you as you care for your mom.

Blessings,

Joyce