Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Easter!


Well... Happy Easter to you all!!!
For the last six weeks we have been having a group of teens into our home on Monday nights for a study leading up to Easter. We should be praying for our youth. Their family life is so different from ours...much sadness, confusion, and many are searching for answers in very bad places. My dh contemplated and then said..."we can't adopt all of them!" He was so serious...I had to smile. They do have families and I wonder what their parents are doing...but I am sure they are doing their best just as we are so...prayer is the answer.
A dear friends hubby died on Sunday. He was to be baptized Sunday afternoon...it will be a sad and difficult time for her. She is a strong Christian friend and she has many family members near but it will be a difficult Easter for them.
There seems to be so much going on and one thing starts before another stops...life.
I am so blessed that I have a Father in Heaven that cares about my needs and my worries and is willing to guide me when I am lost.
Have a blessed week and remember...HE is Risen!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

Hi Dianntha....the teenage years are difficult ones for many, tis true. I hope you and your's have a most joyous Easter!

Janet

My Colonial Home said...

I'm so sorry about your friends husband's passing...lifes struggles are hard and your words are so strong. Thanks you!!!!
I pray for this generation of kids...they really are lost, some of them...because like you said, the guidance. But bless you and your husband..YOU ARE THERE AND YOU LISTEN.
HAPPY EASTER DIANNTHA.
Karen

Alice said...

A blessed Easter to you and your family Dianntha.
Alice
xxx

Meggie said...

Happy Easter, dear Dianntha!

Farmchick said...

It's true...I believe we should be praying for all of our youth. So sorry to hear of your friends husband.

Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter. Hope you can stop by my farm for a visit soon!

Linda said...

Happy Easter to you and your Dianntha....have a blessed day. hugs, Linda

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Priscilla said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter xx Priscilla x

佳玲曉豪 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pumpkin said...

It's so nice to hear that you are there for them. I hope you had a Happy Easter :o)