Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thomas and LizzyKate done...

Yes, we did get another 10 inches of snow and no I didn't take anymore pictures. I can tell you that to walk down our sidewalk is almost knee deep and we can't keep it shoveled because of the high winds so...well...I am going to find a nice warm, quiet place to stitch...well...that is what I want to do:)
Here is what we have been working on in our quiet moments. I will take a picture of CaHRH so you can see my progress. I will try to post it tomorrow. Have you been watching the new Autumn at HRH as she posts the blocks?? It looks pretty cute so far. Her blog (Carriage House) is on my side bar.


Thomas is finished...from Notforgotten Farm...I am not sure how I am going to finish it yet but until then I will tuck it away.


My youngest dd finished her LizzyKate. this is her birthday month and I think she wants me to make a bowl filler with it...that will be so cute!
Well, I must find something to do but i will check out your blogs later. Be Blessed (and warm).

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your finish!!!! Thomas looks lovely :o)

Your DD did a brilliant job with her LK. Like mother, like daughter?

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

Thomas looks wonderful! Your DD's stitching is wonderful too and it would make an oh so cute bowlfiller.
Cathy

My Colonial Home said...

Well Thomas turned out wonderful...great job.

Hope you are all dug out by now - we had 11 inches from Monday midnight to late into the night Tuesday...hope it's done for awhile.

Karen