Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow


This is the progress I have made on Christmas at Hawk Run Hollow. I am hoping to finish it this weekend and then start another block. I could have had this one done had I not started Thomas but sometimes you have to do what you have to do!!
It is a light mist outside so I am wondering if that will make the roads worse??? I have better be off the the courthouse...my tax bill is calling...yuck. But if that is the price of living free I will pay it and try not to complain!!! Blessings!

8 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

What fun to be getting these stitching projects done! These cold, snowy days are good for that, aren't they?

Great work!
Jody

Linda said...

Love your stitchery. X-stitching I leave to the pros.

Sally said...

oooh I really like the look of this! Might have to have this one to stitch next year seen as I'm stitching Shores this year! I will be back to see your progress:)

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Expecting the picture of finished block of Hawk Run Hollow on your upcoming blog. Ihampers.co.uk

The Farmers Oldest Daughter said...

Great stitching. Anxious to see everything finished up.

Busym1 said...

Cant' wait to see it all finished! Hugs, michelle

Casa Pearl said...

Your block looks great! Dont you love all the colors in this piece? I look forward to seeing the rest of your progress.

Carole Grafton said...

Looks like you x-stitched this on something besides the linen. I am looking to do the autumn Hawk Run Hollow on something that I don't have to frame. Any suggestions?