Meggie has tagged me to tell 7 things that I think you don't know about me.
1. I taught 8th grade literature for 13 years in the public schools.
2. I seriously consider what I want to trade my life for each day...my time for what?
3. That I like vanilla more than chocolate.
4. I love sitting on our porch swing even though I really did not want to put it out on our new front porch!
5. I thought I would have more money by the time I was married this long.
6. I didn't know I could be loved as much as I am loved.
7. I miss having a close circle of friends to spend time with...just hanging out.
Meggie, I know I should show a link back to your name but I am still working on figuring out how to go about that...lol...live and learn. Be patient with me!
Tips for Laying an Engineered Wooden Floor
2 hours ago