Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm IT


bittersweetpunkin has tagged me to post a picture...can be a recent picture, an old picture, even a baby picture. I have a picture that I love but it is about...well...too many years old so I am posting a pic I took today. I held the camera as far away as I could reach and this is what I came up with....so Now I have to tag 3 other people....ummm... Jody atGumbo Lily Michele at vaughanville.blogspot.com and FarmHouse Style.
I hope you all don't fret over your pictures as I did!!!
I picked up a few new purchases today that I will share tomorrow! Until then.

8 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Yay!!!!!!!! So nice to see you Dianntha!! I love your photo!!! What a good sport you are...I'm glad you played along!
Love,
Robin

FarmHouse Style said...

Hey Dianntha! Love your picture:) It is very nice to meet you. I am posting my picture today. Thanks for asking me to play.

Rhonda

Diana said...

Too cute you are! Love your blog too, you are quite the decorator!

Kellan said...

It's a nice picture - you look a lot like my friend Vicky that now lives in Utah - have a great day. See ya.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Very nice picture. It is so fun to put faces with our friends in blog land. Time to put Halloween to bed, and bring on Thanksgiving. Blessings, LeAnn

kari and kijsa said...

You look like so much fun....no wonder your blog is so fabulous to read!

smiles, kari and kijsa

Donetta said...

You are so beautiful. How cool to see what you look like. Totally different than I imagined.

Leslie said...

Oh, you are adorable! It is always so fun to see people!

Also, please don't not talk about your bathroom. I love what you have done and I enjoy reading about and seeing it. You have given it a very elegant feel....and now I want to do something to my bathrooms! :)