Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Furniture Finish

Hello Dear Friends,
  Today I was working on a little stand that I brought into the foyer. I painted it with Sweet Pickins milk paint. This is my first experience with milk paint so I mixed it up and gave it a try. I did a lot of stirring and then gave it a try. It was a little too watery so I added more paint and then it was better. I painted the top with chalk paint. I liked the milk paint and it covered the base paint very well. I was not happy when I saw the color, I guess I had ordered a different color than I had remembered. But in the end I do like the color once I got use to it. I have a few more colors to try out but in the end I am happy with the milk paint and I am hoping it sells at the art show.

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Very pretty - I like the soft green you used.
Blessings
Karen