Friday, January 23, 2015

Spring Thoughts!

 Dear Friends, I have started to dream of Spring! Yesterday I pulled out some of my items that have yellow in them and placed them in my Mom's cabinet that it in Vyntage Barn. this is just a little taste of what is to come but I wanted to share anyways.
  We still have 2 more pieces of furniture to deliver and then all the sold pieces will be gone. We will be moving the remaining pieces into their new spot sometime this weekend. I have some ideas for colors themes this year and I can't wait for our new rugs to come so I can confirm my ideas.
  With Mother's Day weekend as our target date to open I can just imagine the tulips and the green grass and a soft breeze in the air. When I work in Vyntage Barn I can start the feel the excitement of a new beginning. I am going to fill up the front buffet with pink tulips and a pink rug and so much more...when my new decor starts to ship I will be smiling even in the midst of winter. I feel close to Mom when we get to Mother's Day...and I am thankful that I am a Mother as well....I am blessed and I know it. I am thankful everyday...I am thankful today...

1 comment:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my, very pretty yellow, think Spring.Francine.