Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Projects have been started!

Hi Friends, I have been working on a few projects for Vyntage Barn. We will be opening Mother's Day weekend so I am painting a few things with much lighter colors. This cute drawer was painted with Martha Stewart distressing paint then of course I stenciled it with white craft paint. I then distressed it, BTW it was black to begin with!
  I have some colors in mind for our May thru August sales so that will make it easy to do some of the projects early. I do have a few pieces of furniture purchased but I won't start painting them until March or early April!
  I have all the Christmas items put away and my sales tax report done so now I can relax and wait for the new items to be shipped while I work on the fun stuff! I will keep you posted on some of my projects!

1 comment:

Joy said...

This looks like a very fun piece!