Wednesday, July 23, 2014

More fun!


I have been working feverishly on trying to put the fall items out for our next sale. We are a little more than a week away and I am still knee deep in displays!
Sometimes it's just the fun of putting the decor in their spot!
Sometimes I wonder if I want to keep it for myself?
Even though I do not have a spot in my home I get to enjoy him while he is here.
Furniture comes and goes.

Blue is my least favorite color but I am trying my hand at it for this sale

2 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Looks like you have wonderful goodies for your upcoming sale!! Bet it all flys out of the shop quickly! See lots of things that I like.
~Cindy

My Colonial Home said...

Good morning
Wow, isn't it something when the Fall things come out before summer is in full swing - but in retail that's how it goes...one season ahead.
Love your blues - I'm not a fan of blues in some things but I do love the saltglaze blues and the primitive aqua/robin's egg blue.
Lovely settings my friend.
Karen