Monday, July 21, 2014

Fall Decorations have been started!

I thought you might like a look at my fall items. I have been working on my country/farmhouse room and it has made me excited for fall. I love the warm colors or fall and the cooler temps too.
I have much more to do but I wanted to share before I got too busy this week. We have been to 3 auctions in 4 days I am tired but there is no rest today...much more to do and I have a trip to Columbus this morning!
The butcher block sold right away at the last sale but I am lucky enough to still have it for now. I love the way it looks in this room.
My dd made a few little owls that will steal your heart.
And I found a spot for the table I showed you in an earlier post. It is much more beautiful in person.

One of my favorite wreathes for this season.
I have more decorations for fall but I am just getting started! We have been so busy but mostly with good things. Spent yesterday afternoon with my dd for her birthday with a dinner and gifts and of course cake!
  I can not believe I am working of fall decorations but remember when I am only open a few days so fall has to come early at Vyntage Barn! Happy day to each of you!


2 comments:

cynthia lee designs said...

Fall will be here before we know it. Everything looks great in your shop. I'm working on Fall things for my upcoming Fall shows in September and October.
~Cindy

Gumbo Lily said...

We're just getting into summer here so I can hardly think of fall yet, but I understand you have to get ready to sell things before fall actually arrives. Love the sheep things I see in your pics.