Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Creations Today!

  Today while we are having a snow storm and I can not work out in my little store, I thought I would work on making a few purses instead. I decided to add some pink to the first one and honestly it is better in person. It will also be getting an transfer but for today it is finished.
This small one is my favorite. I adore roses and it is just large enough to take with me when I go to church or on date night.
Lace anyone??? I love it too. But sometimes this size is too small so I made a few that were larger!

I used the same lace for the big ones because I am in the middle of  a snow storm so why not?
Then a little burlap too.
This one is burlap, roses and it will have bling once it is completed!
  I am suppose to be working on pillows for my dd but who could resist making these cute little purses. Hope you are having a great day!

1 comment:

Beehive Needleworks said...

Oooh, how very cute!!! Your creations add a bit of sunshine to a snowy week!
Wishing you a lovely and creative day!
Warmly,
Judy x