Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Home for the White Cabinet!

Well, since I moved the red hutch into the living room I had to find a new place for the sellers cabinet. I moved a few things in the dining room and made room for it there! This is the new decorations for this cabinet!
I just love my new sign. I knew when I saw it that I could find a place for it!
And a little ornament that I found at Kohls!
A new little sheep found it's way into the cabinet too!
This cabinet is a little more peaceful than the red..but then the red makes a big color statement in the room!
I just love the little chandy...it makes things seem romantic!
http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2012/11/fabulously-creative-friday_15.html
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2012/11/wow-us-wednesdays-94.html
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2012/12/a-homespun-christmasvignettes-and.html
http://theinspiredroom.net/2012/12/14/christmas-house-tours-blog-linky-party-2012/

14 comments:

Betsy's Basket Blog said...

Very pretty! It looks so clean and peaceful. I'm anxious to decorate for Christmas, but I'll wait a few more weeks. Enjoy your new space!!

Anita

Gumbo Lily said...

Really pretty!

Robin said...

It all looks so nice. I can't wait for the trick or treaters to come and go tomorrow night so I can take down the jack o lanterns.

arrielle_p said...

Beautiful home! I really love all those Christmas decorations! Will decorate my manila condominiums this coming weekend. :)

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! I agree- clean and peaceful! I am loving the bottle brush trees and mercury ornaments and such this year. I think I need to go see Ms. Kohl...

Love it, love it!

Blessings,
Heather

Robin Johnson said...

It's all so pretty together. I love it.

Beehive Needleworks said...

Oh my, you have created a glistening, magical land...simply beautiful!
Sending hugs...
Judy

chateau chic said...

Your cabinet is so charming with all your Christmas touches. Love the little chandy in it.
Mary Alice

Anonymous said...

Your cabinet looks just beautiful!! I'm loving the adorable sheep.

Kathy

Sue said...

I love all of your whites and neutrals in this cabinet! One of these days I"'ll find me such a beauty - I've been into darker wood tones and black forever. I am only just now starting my holiday decorating. Apathy has set in and I just have so much stuff. It may be a pared down Christmas this year. :-) Sue

Lori E said...

What an interesting cabinet for decorating. It makes me think of the department store windows all decorated up for Christmas.

Becca Bertotti said...

You dressed it beautifully for the holidays! I love all of the vintage elements you added (the chandie is too cute). Happy Holidays!

Claire Printz said...

I love your cabinet! And I especially love your nativity set. :) My husband just bought me the same one for my birthday and I am so excited to use it this year!

Pam Kessler said...

Your cabinet is too cute. Love all the light and bright decor going on there.