Sunday, July 8, 2012

Still Moving Furniture

 Why is it that I am always moving furniture out...out of the room and out of the house.
 I keep finding furniture that I do not want in our home anymore so I push it around and then I finally move it out. I am downsizing each room and then I finally just move it outside to my shed. Actually my shed is becoming quite a nice living room. lol
Well, all that is left are the sliders on the carpet. I will be working on organizing more stuff but I also have shrubs that need to be trimmed. Since it has been so hot I just could not get outside to get it done. The dining room is getting more decluttered also but it is almost there. So I wanted to show this update.
  I have been busy but sometimes I look around and it seem nothing gets done. I still have days that I have a hard wave of grief and it comes at such odd times. If you look in the previous post you will see a Christmas cactus on the table...well, all I was doing was carrying it across the room when I burst into tears. That was my Mother's flower and each year when she want to Florida I would take care of it for her. She put white paper and a red ribbon on it so it would be beautiful for me for Christmas. But last summer when she came home she told me to keep it for a while longer...then she passed away. Just picking it up and moving it brought such strong emotions...I miss my parents every day...every single day.

2 comments:

Kit Gana said...

I'm very sorry to hear it from you. Renovating your home is a way of forgetting the past memories. I know you did a good job in here.


removals sydney

Mario Toma said...

I Really like this post Removalists in Sydney Sydney Removalists Removalists Sydney to Brisbane Cheap Storage in Sydney Removalists Sydney to Canberra Australian Business Directory