Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Making some paint choices..

  Well I have finally chosen the paint for my dining room, my living room and my foyer. But just to be sure I bought test paint.  So far I have not had the time to put the test paint on the wall...but I will this weekend.  I can't wait to see them one wall during all times of the day. If  I wasn't so tired I would get up and look up the names of the paint...sorry.

  I have come up with a color theme..at least I think I have but I will keep that tight until I see the test paint.

  I do have a few new things going on here but I can't share that just yet...but I will.
  Hope you are doing well...we  are doing fine too. I am ready for some warm weather....Georgia here we come!

2 comments:

Robin said...

You have had a rough few months. Maybe a painting project is just what you need. When I paint, it is like a long walk down memory lane. I mean what else to you do while rolling and brushing but think. Can't wait to see your color choice.

Farmchick said...

Can't wait to see what you have planned. Hope you are doing well.