Friday, November 20, 2009

Colonial Christmas...on the porch


This is a small trip into areas of my back porch. You have seen that I went to a more colonial look for that area. Most of the furniture is black. I do have more pictures of a few more back porch areas I will share later. Enjoy.






I was hoping to be finished yesterday but I still have a little more to do. All the large areas are done but I am working on the the coffee tables and mantle area. I did finish the bathroom, kitchen, and foyer yesterday! Hurray!
I will post more tomorrow and a few thoughts about Thanksgiving too. Be blessed, we are.

2 comments:

Busym1 said...

It's lookin good! I love those candy candles, they are so cute! Hugs, michelle

Linda said...

Dianntha...eveything look so nice....I especially like the wooden bowl and how you decorated it. The red, white and blue bottle brush tree is precious. I love these trees but have never seen a multi colored one...hugs, Linda