Thursday, January 3, 2008

More Snow


It seems we are getting more snow. Usually December is not a big snow month...but for the last few days we have been getting snow even when the weatherman said the snow was over. We were suppose to get 3 inches but we really have about 8 inches and very cold weather, I think it is about 14 right now.
The girls are getting ready to go to a move and dinner and dh is at work so I am going to settle in for an evening of cross stiching and channel surfing...I love HGTV so that may just be what I do....
I am gearing up for two winter projects. The first is going to be a make-over in our bedroom. Nothing major just stripping off the wallpaper...painting the walls and ceiling....maybe pulling up the carpet and going with the original hard wood floors....new curtains, new bedding....and rearrange the furniture...see I told you that I love HGTV.LOL I'm not sure when this project will start...I am thinking maybe the 1st of March! But for now I thought I would share a picture you have seen before in different seasons...now with some snow. Enjoy your day.
ps...the second project is my kitchen, more on that later.

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a very pretty picture...but it sure sounds cold. We are getting ready for a huge storm~lots of rain and high winds. The weather has really been very harsh the past few weeks.
I've been cross stitching alot too...I like to get all cozy, watch TV and stitch. Have a nice evening. Linda

BittersweetPunkin said...

Wow...I wish we had all that snow..our winter so far is just rain rain rain!!!
I am going to makeover our bedroom this year also...not sure how though!
Hugs,
Robin

the said...

We are getting ready for some strong winds here, hopefully some snow next week. Keeping my fingers crossed !! Enjoy watching tv and stay cozy!!
Happy New Year,
Stephanie

Cottage Contessa said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, I hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you all! Can't wait to see photo's of your bedroom make over as it progresses!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Donetta said...

verrr it make me cold.

Meggie said...

Hey Dianntha: I hope you get the warm up that is scheduled for us in the Pgh area this coming weekend. I've been wanting to tear off the old wallpaper in my bedroom for a few years now and have never gotten around to it. After exercising in the AM, I like to hibernate for the rest of the day during the winter...on my couch! Keep us posted on the bedroom project. I need some inspiration.