Sunday, January 13, 2008

Angel print


I found another deal. I collect angels...kinda randomly I guess. Anyways, I found another Diana Swartz print that was on clearance and then another 20% off of that. Now who could not take that deal? I thought she was so beautiful and I love Diana Swartz. Anyways, there is a little shop going out of business and on the 19th everything is 30% off or you can take your chances and wait for the 40% off. I decided to pic up the angel now but I am waiting for a few other items.

8 comments:

Storybook Woods said...

Oh she is just beautiful xoxoxo Clarice

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oooh Dianntha..thats really nice! Good for you for snapping her up!
Blessings,
Robin

Connie from Big Bear Lake California said...

That is a beautiful print!! My mother n law collects angels. I also luv the ice skates. We live in the mountains and they would be perfect to hang on the door up here. Luve your blog I will visit again!! Stop by anytime!! Connie

Linda said...

Oh, she is so pretty...what a sweet face. Were are you going to display her? Linda

Meggie said...

Great find, Dianntha! Be sure to share if you go back for other 40% bargains.

Cottage Contessa said...

Beautiful Angel, great buy sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Diana said...

That's a gorgeous print. I'll have to look into Diana Swartz!!

Donetta said...

Hello! I trust this finds you well. Congrats on your find. Hope your warm and cozy.