Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving is almost here...much to do.


Today has been a busy day....seems there is so much to do. I always want everything to be perfect...even though I know that is not realistic. I have asked different family memebers to bring special dishes that I know others will enjoy. I did pick up the Thanksgiving groceries today and really it wasn't so bad in the store.
We have been having such strange weather that it is making it difficult to remember just how close we are to Thanksgiving.
A few things I am thankful for....the family that will share our day on thursday...my dh who works so hard....my three beautiful girls...who I adore.
I wanted to share a pic of this santa plaque that I painted many years ago. I just love these Santas...when they go up I know that Christmas isn't too far away. Enjoy your evening and thanks for stopping by!!!!!

4 comments:

Donetta said...

Hi Girl! Nice Santa's. I hope that all your preparations go smoothly, your Santa mantle looks nice.

Cottage Contessa said...

Love the Santa plaque. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Priscilla said...

tole painting! How lovely, I always wanted to try a tole painting project, there is some wonderful books. Your plaque is very cute...

Priscilla x

Meggie said...

Wow Dianntha! I'm impressed with your painting. I've made a few wood projects and know how intricate the painting can be. Your Santas look wonderful. Have a Happy Thanksgiving...enjoy your family!