Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Still here and working


I have been working really hard to get things ready for Thanksgiving. We are mixing up all the cookies tomorrow and tonight I put up some of the window decorations. I wanted to show you some of the prints that I hung up...I so love Diana Swartz. Her prints bring back memories and feel so cosy so I wanted to share the three that I have so far....hoping for more next year. I will post a pic of my mantle tomorrow...until then...enjoy your evening. Dianntha
ps...I can't get the other pics to load so I will try again later to post the other two pics.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love the rosey red cheekers of the children in that picture!

Thanks for coming by my blog this evening...If you will email me I will answer your question...
early_bird79@hotmail.com