Monday, December 14, 2015

Our Christmas in the Living Room!

I was thinking today that I had not shared the living room pictures as of yet. We have been so busy with Vyntage Barn that I almost forgot about my blog. The first picture is on my daughter took and I thought her caption was so cute that I left it on!
It is had to get a picture of the entire room so I will show you want I took today and then I need to turn around and get the other end.

The picture is a little dark because it was raining this morning.
And I did not organize the coffee table because I really was looking at the magazines and I wasn't done!
This is the only pic I took of the mantle so at least you get a little idea. This week is already too busy and I am fighting a cold. Hope you are all having a merry time of year!

2 comments:

Storybook Woods said...

You know how much I love your home. It is lovely to see it all decked out for Christmas. Charming all of it. xoxo Clarice

Gumbo Lily said...

Well done! Looks like you're ready for Christmas.