Friday, September 6, 2013

Holiday Memory Box

Hello Dear Friends, I have been working on projects for Vyntage Barn. I know that you probably are putting out fall but for the sale I am working on Christmas while others are working on fall so please stick with me.
 Thisis a memory box that I filled with Martha Stewart Collection paper and knick knacks! I love Martha and almost everthing she does!
  I know it it difficult to see but the pieces have glitter and they are just so cute. I know I would put this in my own home and I will if it doesn't sell.
  I have had a lot of fun making it and showing to my friends.
  I am sharing other pictures of projects on my Vyntage Barn facebook page, I would love for you to come over and join the fun!!
  Remember the Holiday Sale is Oct. 18 and 19!!

2 comments:

decorator to the stars said...

hi, i'm from jeromesville ,oh where are you from & can you send details about your sale? thanks & please check out my site & facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/ITALIAN-PEASANT-COUNTRY-ACCENTS-PRIMITIVES-FRENCH-COUTURE-JUNQUE-CURBSIDE-FINDS/50377716774

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, how sweet, love that, Blessings Francine.