Friday, December 31, 2010

And the New Year is about to Begin!

 Dear Friends,
 I am dressed and ready to step out the door to go out with my dh to a nice place here in town for dinner.
 Our youngest is having a few friends over to play the wii and drink sparkling cider.
 I just couldn't leave without thanking each of you for following me and replying throughout the year. You are such kind souls and I so look forward to reading your comments and your kind replies to my struggles.
 I am setting my sites on a new venture this year. You will have to follow along to see how that turns out...lol
 I am also joining a dear friend who has put out a challenge. She wants to see if we can work on projects we already have and not purchase material or in my case (also) cross stitching patterns. Now you would think that would be easy enough...but there are so many new patterns calling my name. But I am going to try to see how I do with the challenge...do you want to join me?
 I do wish all of you a wonderful new year...blessings in large measure, good health and faithful friends. May the Lord bless you and your family. From my family to yours, Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Have a happy celebration with your hubby Dianntha and I'm sending wishes for a Happy New Year to you and yours. hugs, Linda