Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Which handle do you like best for my kitchen cabinets?

Well...we needed a new microwave so when I went to pick it out at Lowes and the man says they have a Whirlpool fridge...marked down...way down to a third the price...so I said sold. When I told dh he said he was happy that I saved so much soooo..I thought he meant we could get the stove...so I went back and chose it too...so here they are...now Im have to change the door handles because they are shiny gold (they were here when we bought the house)....the kitchen light is next since it is gold too...but for now...help me chose the handles!!! (ps...the counter top is the next to go) lol






Which handle do you think looks better??? These are my two favs.... one is polished silver the other black...

10 comments:

Linda said...

go with the silver, they will match with your stainless still appliances. Great deals eh!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I agree, the silver to go with the appliances. love the microwave-very chic!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Yeah I am leaning towards the silver too...love your new appliances...:)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I like the black! There's just enough black in those appliances to make those work....and black just works anyway! Congratulations on the new appliances!

Tammy

busy bee said...

Definitely the black. They go better with your homey, country decor. Love the new appliances! Lucky girl!

busy beebe

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Ooooh, definitely the black ones!
~Peanut

Kim said...

Just to stir the pot...why not consider other options...something with a design that offers the brushed nickel with black rubbed in to highlight it. I purchased my cabinet pulls and knobs from this company and saved a bundle!

http://www.kitchen-cabinet-hardware.com/pulls-handles/inspirations-pull-leaf-3-drill-centers-_WLD-1580-R2.php

Linda said...

Dianntha, your new appliance are gorgeous. I love the black handle....what color will the counter tops be? hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

OMG What a choice. They both look great! I have the same appliances minus the stove and microwave, but not for long, the microwave has been on the blink for a couple weeks now ;-) So I will have those 2 pieces soon!

I have the same oak cabinets. I collect enamelware everything and I put new cabinet knobs on that are black with a white porcelain center. They are real country looking and they sure did spruce up the kitchen! I got mine, new at the Habitat for Humanity Restore for $1 each!!!

I trust you will make the right decision!!!!

I love your blog!

Cottage Contessa said...

Hi sweetie! I like the silver handles too, will match your gorgeous new appliances perfectly! Have a great day Dianntha.
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)