Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Projects



While I have been resting I have been working on a set of winter coasters. The first set I made were for winter...the snowman look. A set of six, all with different faces.
And since Amanda has been talking about how she was wishing it would turn to fall because it has been so hot...well I decided to make a set of autumn coasters as well. I wonder if the weather has cooled down for Amanda yet???
We did get even more snow and now we are 6 inches above normal for February. Normally I love snow but this year I have had enough. I think since I have been under the weather....the weather is bothering me more than ususal.
My daughters and I have been watching seasons of the Gillore Girls on DVD. We order them from the library and then watch them like a marathon. I has been great fun and kinda interesting too. At least it makes the resting go faster.
In my last blog I mentioned that I was hunting my pattern books, well no luck so far and that is not a good thing...but I am still looking!!!
I hope you enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donetta said...

Oh I am so glad you are recovering. I like the coasters. This too shall pass:)

Linda said...

Hi Dianntha, what sweet coasters. In both sets there sure a lot of little piece,your hand stitching is so nice...they look great.
Glad you are on the mend, take care. Linda

Cottage Contessa said...

Hiya sweetie! Can I just tell you how much my daughter and I are loving these coasters! I was sitting here reading your blog, and quickly called her over to have a look too. Now she's all excited to have a go at making some. Are they easy? The snowmen are soooooo adorable (I collect snowmen, so I am partial to them. hehe), but now you are just teasing me with those Autumn coasters! Well let me tell you how we are going with the Fall weather nearing........yesterday we were at the beach all day swimming like dolphins, and baking in the hot golden sun! Doesn't sound too Autumnish does it. HUMPH! lol I hope you have a fabulous week sweetie, love those coasters!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

BittersweetPunkin said...

I love your coasters Dianntha...its hard to do NOTHING while resting isn't it?
Hugs,
Robin

Gumbo Lily said...

Look at those sweet snowmen! Adorable!

Jody