Monday, December 3, 2007

Wyandot museum


This is a picture of the front enterance...wish I could have gotten the entire building in one snap...I will post a pic of the sleigh on the front porch tomorrow.


I really wanted to share pictures of the museum from yesterday. It was so beautiful inside and out so I hope you can get a feel for it. The ceilings were wonderful and so were all the light fixtures. We spoke with many old friends and heard some wonderful music too. There was a group of singers and they were so outstanding that I could have listened to them for an hour. Anyways, I will try to show you some of the images we saw.

3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I am drooling over that sleigh and I haven't even seen it up close yet............
Blessings,
Robin

Meggie said...

Christmas sleighs have always been a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see more photos, Dianntha.

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Oh I love sleighs...I pretty much love everything! Thanks for stopping by my office, yes we are starting a business of Natural Wholefoods. I will be doing some of the paper work from home. I'm still teaching 3rd grade every day in a year round school, so organization is a must ~ hmmm I'm not always there!