Thursday, December 27, 2007

A great find


Today my middle daughter and I went to the mall to see what treasures we could find and sure enough we ran into a great bargin. We found sets of Christmas lights and icicle lights for just $3 a box...wow...we bought 8 boxes and smiled all the way to the van. Isn't it fun to find a few things at a great price. We bought 3 boxes of the icicle lights to go along the front porch, three sets of the classic style lights and 2 boxes of the regular lights but there are 150 lights in each set. We will be bright next year. I am so excited that I want to go ahead and put them up this year....my family is saying, "MOTHER!!!!!"...I think that means no. LOL Oh well, I guess that gives me something to look forward to next year.
I also purchased a 7 ft. slim tree but I just can't seem to get a good picture of it. It was prelit so all I had to do was plug it in...now that is the way to go.

1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Great!! We just got back from the Mall too...I made out like a BANDIT in Bath and Bodyworks....LOVE those after Christmas sales!!
Love,
Robin