Friday, August 17, 2007

Our out-door room

This is what the garden area looked like before we started to make the out-door room.
My nephew dug out the sod and made the wonderful stone walk-way. You can't tell from the picture but I have lights and white netting in the tree, it makes it cozy and romantic in the evenings! My new plants are doing well considering we have had little rain and way too many days over 90 degrees. I did try to get a picture at night but you really could not tell what the picture was...just little specks of light. I will try to get a better picture on a sunny day....maybe when I decorate this area for fall...which is coming quickly!

2 comments:

Bunny McCoy said...

This fantastic! Have you read MaryJane's Ideabook..? She has some wonderful Out-door rooms in there as well that you'd enjoy seeing, I think.

Enjoy! Michele

Gumbo Lily said...

It's really pretty!
Jody