Sunday, June 8, 2014

Our June Sale!

Well,our June sale has just closed and we had another wonderful weekend of great weather and many new friends. I thought I would share a few pictures. This is the first bedroom set that I have painted and I was so pleased that it sold within 5 minutes of opening the doors! It was so cute when we put it all together!
I kept the original handles and it made it have so much charm!
I think they will love it when they get it home!
I tried a new chalk paint on this table but I was not impressed with it. It was think and did not cover as well as I would have liked so I will not be using that paint again. But the stand did turn out so cute. You can see the white through the distressing.
And I love the flower frogs too!
We have clock with a scale top where I put a candle and some greens.
My dd always does a great job with the jewelry and she made some new pieces for this sale. We love her work.
We did have a chance to enjoy the porch while the customers were shopping. It was sunny and bright and breezy, great combination. We are enjoying all the support we are receiving from our customers and we are planning so many more events! And the cup cakes were a big success!

No comments: