Friday, April 25, 2014

Loss and Love

    Sorry Friends that I have been gone but life has been so busy. I have tried to enjoy the simple things such as this tree that is in full bloom.
     My dear MIL has been quite ill and has now gone to be with the Lord. She was great friends with my Mom and they were majorettes together in HS.
      We will miss her be she had been ill for many years and now she no longer is suffering.
I continue to prepare for the Mother's Day sale and we are going to have some wonderful things to share.
I am in love with this stove and I fear it will not be for sale yet but I am enjoying it so much.
And this sellers cabinet is a treasure and is filled with so many kitchen items.
We have so many new jewelry items that have been so much fun to display and my girls have gone crazy over them.
I am enjoying putting all the bracelets together and playing with all the choices!
Trying to fill my heart with all the right things along the way!

No comments: