Friday, December 18, 2009

Warm and Cozy!!!!


I don't know about you but I can not sleep if I am too cold. I am cold all the time but when I sleep I get so cold and when dh gets up to go to work I think our bedroom loses about 10 degrees!!!
Anyways, a few years ago my sister bought us an electric blanket. It has dual controls because dh is always hot. Anyways, last week it was cold and windy and I had been cold all day when I remembered the electric blanket. We had never used it because dh thought he would be too hot but I was sooo cold that I put in on the bed.
What a delight...what utter, fabulous coziness....this might be the best present I have ever received!!! I have my side turned up and I am enjoying getting into a nice warm bed..it even has an auto shut off so no worries there either.
This is a picture of our nice warm cozy bed and to tell you the truth I am having a hard time getting out of the warm coziness each morning...lol
What a great gift this is and each day I am so thankful...do enjoy the season...it is so short!!! Blessings to each of you.

4 comments:

Janet - underthewillow said...

I am the one who is hot in our house and with hot flashes on top of that....let's just say that I LOVE WINTER!

Enjoy your cozy bed!

Merry Christmas!!
Janet

My Colonial Home said...

I like the room cool but the bed warm so we have a down comfortor and it's soooo cozy too.

We used to have the elec. blanket but when that died we did the down....there's nothing worse when trying to sleep when you are chilled completely through.

What a nice gift you received and it keeps on giving!

Karen

Linda said...

Dianntha, your quilt and pillows are darling...perfect for Christmas and all through the Winter. What a wonderful gift from your sister...warm and cozy is a good thing...hugs, Linda

Pumpkin said...

Sounds divine! But I'm eying your snowman quilt ;o)