Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas bathroom....







This is the rest of my Christmas bathroom decorations. This is my reindeer theme for this year. Hope you enjoy the pics!! You will probably remember the cross stitched Dash Away All...you can see it's final home...it looks pretty cool.
The Santa was a gift from my mother a few years ago...it is one of my favorites. The feather tree has all vintage ornaments that I found at an auction a few years ago...and of course my Santa village from dept. 56..it is probably about 10 years old now. So really not much new just stuff put in different places. Blessings

3 comments:

Meggie said...

Your decorations are incredible, Dianntha! I love every last one of them.

monique said...

What a wonderful decorations.

Cottage Contessa said...

Very sweet decorations Dianntha, I love the little bottlebrush trees, they're so cute! Wishing you a wonderful weekend sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)