Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kitchen Part 2

Thought I would share a few more pictures of my kitchen decor. This is a quilt my Mother made for me a few years ago...I just adore it. She was a very talented person and best of all she shared her talents with her children. We worked on this together.

Remember my Halloween cabinet, well, it here it is all decked out for Christmas.










I have a little collection of salt and pepper shakers for Christmas and a pot of chili waiting on hubby to get home.



And a fruit basket that was delivered yesterday....
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Tina said...

That quilt is so special. Thanks for sharing your pics. Merry Christmas to you,
T

Unknown said...

very pretty! the quilt is just gorgeous!

Polly
Georgie Emerson Vintage

Unknown said...

very pretty! the quilt is just gorgeous!

Polly
Georgie Emerson Vintage

Joy said...

Just catching up with my blogging. All your decorating is lovely. Merry Christmas to you!

cynthia lee designs said...

Love the quilt...so very pretty!! Have a very Merry Christmas!
~Cindy

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

So pretty!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Blessings,
Tammy