Sunday, January 13, 2008

Angel print


I found another deal. I collect angels...kinda randomly I guess. Anyways, I found another Diana Swartz print that was on clearance and then another 20% off of that. Now who could not take that deal? I thought she was so beautiful and I love Diana Swartz. Anyways, there is a little shop going out of business and on the 19th everything is 30% off or you can take your chances and wait for the 40% off. I decided to pic up the angel now but I am waiting for a few other items.

7 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Oooh Dianntha..thats really nice! Good for you for snapping her up!
Blessings,
Robin

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

That is a beautiful print!! My mother n law collects angels. I also luv the ice skates. We live in the mountains and they would be perfect to hang on the door up here. Luve your blog I will visit again!! Stop by anytime!! Connie

Linda said...

Oh, she is so pretty...what a sweet face. Were are you going to display her? Linda

Meggie said...

Great find, Dianntha! Be sure to share if you go back for other 40% bargains.

Cottage Contessa said...

Beautiful Angel, great buy sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Diana said...

That's a gorgeous print. I'll have to look into Diana Swartz!!

Donetta said...

Hello! I trust this finds you well. Congrats on your find. Hope your warm and cozy.