Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A New Beauty!

Hello Dear Friends,
  I am finally feeling a little better so I decided to start a new project. I am not sure if you remember the yellow/gold cabinet I had decorated for Christmas. It was so cute then but I am tired of looking at the gold every time in enter the back porch so since we had a little sunshine the porch was warm enough for me to break open the paint. I love the way it turned out...and before you ask...yes this will be on our sale when we have our grand opening!


This was the way it looked like since I put it on the porch.



Then while I had the paint brush in my hand I opened all my test paint from when I painted the living room and dumped them together so I could paint another stand I had on the porch. I love the way it turned out too.
   Both are still wet so I can't decorate them until tomorrow but I bet they will be dazzling when they are dry!
   


7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, love the color now, simply beautiful, Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Lookin good! Janice

sweetvintageofmine said...

Very nice pieces and they turned out beautiful! Have a wonderful and blessed week! Roxie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love it! Very rich and beautiful color!

And contratulations on your new business! :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Donna Wilkes said...

Isn't great when a mixed paint is just what you wanted. Beautiful results.

Sue said...

So happy to hear that you've embarked on a new path with the shop. Best of luck to you! No, our weather has not been conducive to painting out in the garage, that's for sure. I can't wait for spring and warmer temps. :-) Sue

Unknown said...

I love them both - but that first piece just sings to me - gorgeous!!!
Your newest follower ( would love a follow back when you have the time )
Hugs,
Suzan