Saturday, January 21, 2012

Counting My Blessings!!

  I want to thank all of you for your prayers and sweet, kind comments. My family has had a rough few months and your prayers have surrounded us with love and protection. I know that you must be the most kind, compassionate friends I have have ever encountered.
  Could I ask for your continued prayers as we go through the next few months? I will share what I can..but know there are struggles ahead and lessons to be learned and I know that God's mighty right hand has me in His grips!!!
  We are doing ok and adjusting to a new normal but in the midst of the pain just know that I have felt your love and prayers surround me!

3 comments:

Farmchick said...

Been thinking of you and praying for you too. Your Dad sounds like a wonderful man....

Debbie said...

We will be here for you when you need us and when you don't!!! LOL.. Prayers said and will continue to be said.

God Bless~
Debbie

cynthia lee designs said...

Keeping you in my prayers.
blessings,
Cindy