Friday, September 28, 2007

Pumpkins Almost Gone


I am happy to say that in just 4 days we have sold all of the giant pumpkins except the one you see with Curlie. We started with 11( you can see them if you go to a previous post). We are delighted that they are gone...that others are having the same joy that we had as we watched them grow all summer. So far everyone has been so cheerful and fun to work with as they stopped by...we are hoping that everything sells in the next 2 weeks or so. Everyone seemed to like the swan gourds...I only have one left for myself...and that's okay too! Stop by if you can!


These are the last of the small pumpkins we have for sale. We are very happy with all the people who have stopped and allowed their children to pick out pumpkins from our little farm market!

5 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

What a great little farmer's market you had this fall. It looks as though it was a great success. Do you think you'll be planting another Great Pumpkin Patch next year?

Jody

ohiofarmgirl said...

Jody...I think so....I would like to plant the white pumpkins that are about 16lbs too. I truly has been so fun!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Dianntha, thanks for stopping by my blog. Those pumpkins look fun. I hope you'll come back & visit again. Welcome to blogging!

Rhoda

Meggie said...

Dianntha: I've "tagged." you! Do you know what that means? Tell us 7 things about yourself that we don't already know.

Meggie said...

Thanks for agreeing to play along. Looking forward to learning more about you.